This is Adipocyte Lipid Binding Protein, a beta barrel protein. As it rotates, it demonstrates 5 different views of the same structure:
1) Only the backbone atoms, in a ball and stick representation, with the hydrogen bonds shown in blue-green
2) All atoms, again in ball and stick representation
3) All atoms, now represented as Van der Waals spheres
4) A molecular surface, which becomes transparent
5) The secondary structure cartoon is traced while it rotates, in order to show the path of the backbone
I’m currently out of puns about the music.